EQ is 400% more powerful in predicting career success than IQ (Norwich University). When you consider the skills that fall under emotional intelligence – skills like empathy, stress management, and active listening – it’s not surprising that individuals who have mastered these skills are more successful. Empathetic sales teams make customers feel heard, respected, and understood. Team leads with high stress management skills are capable of leading their reports calmly and smoothly through troubled waters that could otherwise lead to crisis. Leaders who actively listen to their employees foster a work environment of support, idea exchange, and enthusiasm – all of which positively impact a company’s bottom line. From business leaders and managers to aspiring C-suite executives, EQ-i Coach helps professionals learn the skills they need to become top performers in their industry and achieve stellar success. For more information on all of our EQ services and how they help individuals reach their full potential, check out our brochure.
EQ coaching not only helps our clients reach professional brilliance, but the skills learned in our hands-on coaching translate into more fulfilling and genuine interpersonal relationships for them both in and out of the office. Here are some of the most common challenges our clients face in their professional lives:
- Feeling anxious and pressured about staying organized
- Not knowing how to prioritize tasks and stay on track
- Avoiding or procrastinating job responsibilities or not fulfilling commitments
- Not taking control of frustrating or ineffective meetings
- Fearing personal or idea rejection from a boss or coworkers
- Lacking self-confidence in professional or networking situations
- Not making a conscious effort to work toward ultimate career goals
- Quick to anger or apathetic reactions to constructive criticism
- Wasting time and energy on non-revenue-generating or non-advancement activities
- Lacking a work-life balance
- Inconsistently tracking productivity measures
- Avoiding cold-calling prospects or struggling to effectively close deals
If you recognize any of these challenges in your own professional life, EQ-i Coach’s assessments and training can help you overcome them by building and mastering emotional intelligence skills. Contact us to learn more about EQ training for professional and personal success.