About EQ-i Coach
EQ, or emotional intelligence, is defined as “an emotional and social skillset that influences the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.” Put simply, it’s the way we view and interact with the world and people around us – and it affects our personal and professional success a lot more than we think. We tend to believe the most important factors of success are intelligence or technical skill.
More often than not, it’s actually our EQ, not our IQ, that’s holding us back.
Why should you care?
EQ is the key to building teams that are more productive, more profitable, and more personally fulfilled. Research shows that:
As research has revealed that emotional intelligence is a key indicator in predicting human performance and developmental potential, more teams, managers, and individuals have turned to EQ assessment and training to improve performance, profitability, and personal fulfillment. Learn more about the research behind EQ by downloading our whitepaper Emotional Intelligence at Work: Creating the Leader of the Future .
EQ-i Coach offers several services to help teams and individuals understand, improve, and master key emotional intelligence skills in order to achieve success both in and out of the workplace:
- EQ-i 2.0 Assessments identify individual and team EQ strengths and weaknesses, providing the insight needed to form actionable strategies for improved performance and team dynamics.
- EQ-i Audits address undesirable workplace behaviors or incidents that can have far-reaching negative effects, pinpointing underlying causes and providing insights needed to take corrective action.
- EQ Workshops introduce emotional intelligence concepts to large groups, outlining the ways that EQ can be leveraged for both individual and group workplace success.
- EQ Coaching offers supportive, hands-on guidance to help individuals and teams hone their EQ skills and learn tactics for healthy, productive interactions.
Through EQ-i Coach’s high-touch coaching and consulting services, emotional intelligence becomes our clients’ competitive advantage in the marketplace, enabling them to:
- Increase efficiency and morale
- Hire and retain top talent
- Communicate and collaborate effectively
- Increase sales
- Shorten sales cycles
- Foster and improve customer relationships
- Prepare for the C-suite
- Navigate change
- Achieve personal career goals
- Create a workplace culture that is positively motivated
Ready to learn how EQ can transform your professional life? Contact us to schedule a consultation or assessment.