EQ-i Coach founder, 2020 Enterprising Women of the Year Award winner, contributor to The Anatomy of Accomplishment: Your Guide to Bigger, Better, Bolder Business Results, and author of Emotion at Work: Unleashing the Secret Power of Emotional Intelligence Roberta Moore draws on her nearly four decades of experience in psychotherapy, executive coaching, and professional services to deliver sought-after talks on:
- Recognizing and Addressing Emotional Triggers
- What is EQ and Why Should I Care?
- Emotional Self-Awareness and Expression
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Multigenerational Teams
- Navigating Change Successfully
- Creating the Workplace of the Future with EQ-i
Moore’s experience helping clients unleash their EQ potential, as well as her own personal journey of emotionally intelligent living, make her talks captivating, empowering, and educational to audiences across the nation. Fill out the form below to book Roberta Moore as a speaker, and get a jump start on identifying your own EQ strengths and weaknesses with our mini self-assessment.
Roberta is frequently invited to speak at prominent industry conferences.
See below to find out where she has presented.
- Women in Insurance and Financial Services, June 2020
- Signature Consultants’ IT Community Discussion, May 21, 2020
- Enterprise University, May 2020
- St. Louis Organization Development Network, May 14, 2020
- Training Industry & Conference Expo (TICE), March 26, 2020
- Society of Psychologists in Management (SPIM) 2020 Conference, February 27, 2020
- STLX 2019, September 2019
- Women in Cable Telecommunications Midwest, June 2019
- Enterprise University, May 2019
- Junior League of St. Louis: Leadership Development Series, March 2019
- Young Presidents’ Organization and Entrepreneurs’ Organization Key Staff Learning Day at Logan University, March 2019
- Transportation Engineers Association of Missouri (TEAM), 2019
- Represented the Association for Corporate Growth at the St. Louis Venture Café, 2018
- MAC Business Development Network, 2018