EQ-i Coach founder, executive coach, 2020 Enterprising Women of the Year Award winner, contributor to The Anatomy of Accomplishment: Your Guide to Bigger, Better, Bolder Business Results, and author of Emotion at Work: Unleashing the Secret Power of Emotional Intelligence Roberta Moore draws on her nearly four decades of experience in psychotherapy, executive coaching, and professional services to deliver sought-after talks on:
- Recognizing and Addressing Emotional Triggers
- What is EQ and Why Should I Care?
- Emotional Self-Awareness and Expression
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Multigenerational Teams
- The Power of Emotional Intelligence in Executive Coaching
- Navigating Change Successfully
- Creating the Workplace of the Future with EQ-i
Moore’s experience helping clients unleash their EQ potential, as well as her own personal journey of emotionally intelligent living, make her talks captivating, empowering, and educational to audiences across the nation. Fill out the form below to book Roberta Moore as a speaker, and get a jump start on identifying your own EQ strengths and weaknesses with our mini self-assessment.