MEET ROBERTA MOORE
An accomplished business executive and licensed therapist, Roberta Moore helps busy C-suiters and rising corporate stars balance financial and business demands with their important personal relationships.
Her mission is to help people understand that healthy relationships start by setting boundaries, as well as developing strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal relationship skills like empathy, that will be effective in the office and at home.
While working in her therapy practice, Moore observed that the skills leading to successful personal relationships are the same ones we need to achieve workplace success. With this discovery, Moore became certified in Dr. Reuven Bar-On’s model of emotional intelligence, and launched Moore Relationships.
Moore blended lessons she learned during her 18-year accounting and banking career, and 16 years in systems-based psychotherapy practice, to specialize in helping executives, business teams and sales teams achieve personal and workplace success. Moore believes all corporate performance is created by superior execution.
That means improving emotional intelligence skills has a direct impact upon how professionals execute strategic plans and create results. Better "people skills" allows executives and managers to influence their employees and peers to take their organizations to the next level.
Every day, Moore helps corporate teams, executives, entrepreneurs and other leaders who work for startups, nonprofits, small and mid-sized businesses, and large corporations succeed through improved emotional, social and cognitive intelligence behaviors and skills. She provides emotional intelligence assessments, training and development using the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 programs as a framework.
- Ed.S., Marriage & Family Therapy, Converse College, Spartanburg, SC
- M.B.A., International Management, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Phoenix
- M.S., Taxation, Fontbonne University, St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Notre Dame, Southbend, IN
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Missouri, North Carolina and South Carolina
- Certified Hypnotherapist, International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association
- EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 certified, Multi-Health Systems Inc.
- Certified Facilitator, Everything DiSC Workplace Certification
- Certified Administrator, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), CPP
- Leadership Specialist Coach, in accordance with International Coaching Federation (ICF) standards through Xcellero Leadership
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Missouri, Inactive Status
- Clinical Member, American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Clinical Member, Missouri Association of Marriage & Family Therapy (MOAMFT)
- Member, American Psychological Association (APA)
- Member, APA Division 13: The Society of Consulting Psychologists
- Board Member, YMCA Trout Lodge/Camp Lakewood