is key to success.
Our workplaces are filled with people who possess different personalities, strengths and emotions, which all influence the way they perform.
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is our ability to identify and manage our (and other people’s) emotions. EQ is a key indicator in predicting human performance and development potential, and encompasses a set of learnable skills that can be targeted and developed over time.
High EQ directly correlates to high productivity and profitability, as well as success and happiness.
Just as it’s essential to seek new hires with emotional intelligence, it’s crucial for managers and other business leaders to operate in emotionally intelligent ways to meet the needs of today’s employees.
At your company, would you like to:
- Learn more from your team and communicate better, increasing overall efficiency and morale?
- Grow a playful, productive workplace with effective communication?
- Increase your operational efficiency and quality through collaborative teamwork?
- Increase your sales through emotionally intelligent sales reps?
- Shorten sales cycles so your reps can close more deals?
Moore Relationships serves entrepreneurs, executives and other leaders, as well as corporate and sales teams who work for startups, nonprofits, small and mid-sized businesses, and large corporations.
Let's get started!
CEO, Moore Relationships