Twenty years of research shows that leaders with higher emotional intelligence (EQ) and interpersonal skills achieve higher productivity and superior financial performance for their companies. Executive coaching is beneficial for executives and managers to improve their leadership skills and also to inspire higher productivity and achievement in their employees.
Take a look at some of these compelling stats:
- High EQ Star Executives add 127% more to their companies’ bottom line than average EQ executives.
- Corporate climate controls 30% of a firm’s profitability and C-level executives’ leadership style controls 50%-70% of the climate. A climate and leadership study of nearly 4,000 executives found that high EQ, visionary leadership styles increased profits, and lower EQ, coercive styles decreased it.
- An international study of Pankey Institute dentists by Dr. Dana Ackley showed that high EQ creates more successful practices, with these four key skills: assertiveness, reality testing, self-actualization and emotional self-awareness.
- The Center for Creative Leadership’s study on executive career derailment showed three top reasons execs fail: they’re inflexible, and have poor team skills and poor relationship skills.
Here’s how the Moore Relationships EQ Leader Program works: We start with an introductory seminar so you learn emotional intelligence basics and experiment with solving leadership problems you're facing using EQ tools. You’ll have the opportunity to gauge the value of the EQ Leader Program – and decide whether you’d like to move to the EQ assessment phase.
We conduct an individual interview with you to learn more about your background and critical development issues, as well as to identify goals for your job, career, company and what you’d like to get out of the EQ Leader Program. Then, you'll complete the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i or EQ 360) assessment.
You’ll receive a computer-generated EQ-i report prepared by Multi-Health Systems, publishers of the EQ-i and EQ Leader Program. You’ll also receive a personalized report, written by Roberta Moore, which links your test result to your personal information and goals, such as how developing specific EQ skills will help you solve problems and reach your objectives.
Your Feedback Session
We'll review your assessment results privately – your assessment identifies issues that matter both to you (your goals and developmental interests) and to your company (such as alignment of factors with competency model). You own your assessment data, since we find privacy and control promote honest self-assessment and motivated participation.
We ensure you have a clear understanding of your EQ results from your personalized report, and then we connect your results to a specific development plan we create.
Your Development Process
We use a proven 10-step developmental planning process, which produces an achievable, individualized plan for development with clear goals and time lines.
We ensure the skills you choose to work on benefit both you and your employer. We select learning methods to match your personal learning style to maximize results. The developmental methods we employ are based on scientifically established processes that maximize lasting behavior change, so your organization receives a significant return on investment.
We provide private, one-on-one coaching meetings throughout the process.
EQ Leader Keynote
In this powerful talk, Roberta Moore overviews emotional intelligence and presents a compelling business case for EQ, providing real-world examples and stats to answer the question, “What’s in it for my company and me?” Moore explains how C-suite executives and managers can use EQ to up their own job performance and galvanize their leadership skills to improve employee productivity and get more from the people they lead. The Keynote includes safe pre- and post-talk experiential exercises to show all attendees first-hand how EQ transforms real-life situations.
One-on-One Business Coaching
Roberta Moore offers custom and individual coaching programs designed for CEOs, C-suite professionals, career changers and next-level leaders. Focus areas include:
- Leadership Development, using the EQ-i 2.0 model: We focus on four competency areas, including authenticity, coaching, insight and innovation. We also identify and eradicate leadership derailers (impulse control, stress tolerance, independence and problem solving).
- Prospecting Resistance: We refocus your sales mindset from a scarcity mentality to abundance through execution, by focusing on helping sales professionals overcome the emotional aspects of sales rejection.
- Enhancing Employee Performance: We coach you into developing a high-performing team,. We also coach key members of your executive leadership team to develop Star Performers.
- Custom Design: We can interview you to develop a personal plan that fits you best.
All packages include:
- 50-minute bimonthly coaching sessions (ask about weekly meetings if you’re on the fast track). Sessions can be done in person, by phone, or via FaceTime or Skype.
- E-mail and phone support
- One or more assessments: Everything DiSC, MBTI or EQ-i 2.0 (Workplace, Leadership or 360 Reports)
- Developmental plan with benchmarks to assess ongoing progress.
Engage in interactive and fun group coaching sessions that include EQ education, along with interactive exercises to improve group communication, develop EQ skills and promote high EQ performance, for an enhanced work environment (we’ll develop group cohesion, collaboration, trust and synergy). We can conduct group sessions in a Mastermind format, in person or by video conference. Multiple programs are available to serve small companies to C-suites. Fully customizable, Roberta Moore offers team building and corporate activity learning packages that will ensure you exceed your goals!
All packages include: